Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for androidapks.org
By using androidapks.org, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to all of these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this website.
All content, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, and software, on androidapks.org is the property of androidapks.org or its content suppliers and is protected by United States and international copyright laws.
You are granted a limited, non-exclusive, revocable license to access and use androidapks.org solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any content, software, products, or services obtained from androidapks.org without the prior written consent of androidapks.org.
You agree not to use androidapks.org for any unlawful purpose or in any way that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the website or interfere with any other user’s use of the website. You also agree not to use androidapks.org to:
- Post any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through androidapks.org.
- Post any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party.
- Post any content that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other harmful or disruptive codes or programs.
- Engage in any activity that would interfere with the proper functioning of androidapks.org, including but not limited to, hacking or defacing any portion of the website.
Disclaimer of Warranties
androidapks.org is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. androidapks.org makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the website or the information, content, materials, or products included on the website. You expressly agree that your use of androidapks.org is at your sole risk.
Limitation of Liability
androidapks.org shall not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of androidapks.org, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
You agree to indemnify and hold androidapks.org, its affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of androidapks.org, your violation of these Terms and Conditions, or your violation of any rights of another.
Modification of Terms and Conditions
androidapks.org reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. By continuing to use androidapks.org after any modifications have been made, you agree to be bound by the modified Terms and Conditions.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America. Any disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions or your use of androidapks.org shall be resolved exclusively by the state or federal courts located in the United States of America.
Contact Information If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions,